International Referral Offices are independent entities working with Bumrungrad International to provide coordination service to patients in designated countries from answering questions to facilitating patient visits to the hospital.
Currently, Bumrungrad has referral offices in 20 different countries. These offices will assist you in every way possible to ensure you receive the information and support you need, including:
- Hospital information
- Medical enquiries coordination
- Schedule an appointment with the hospital
- Liaison service such as air ticket and accommodation advice or booking
- Advice on Thai Visa application
- Service in your local language
There are no additional fees on your hospital invoice for the services of these referral offices.